fit20 Rosedale is looking for a part time Personal Trainer to join our team
fit20 is a personal training facility. We train our clients in a small studio, on appointment, 20 minutes per week. We use an innovative and research backed training method. Our mission is to improve the quality of life of our clients by adding strength.
Our training is based on High Intensity Strength Training. Research learns that this type of training gives clients an improved strength and fitness level, boosts the immune system, gives a higher bone density and lowers the risk of chronic diseases like Diabetes or arthritis.
Fit20 clients are often busy people. They have a full time job and a family, work in the area and the 20 minute set up suits them. Also people who don’t like big, crowded gyms, people with injuries and/or chronic diseases and seniors often like to train with us. In general we see clients from all age groups, there is no age limit, but often clients above the age of 30.
As a fit20 personal trainer your main job is to adapt the training to the clients needs and personal level. You are making sure that the client makes the most out of the training for maximum results. You correct their posture and technique to keep the clients training in a safe manner. You keep track of training results and the clients progress in our fit20 trainers app.
We are looking for someone who wants to be part of our fit20 Rosedale team.
There are 2 options;
- either a flexibele hourly employment with changing days/hours per week. This can be filling in for sick/holiday leave, or an ‘as we have booked in’ basis. Meaning that you could work if you agree to for a couple of hours in the evening or specific days depending on the client bookings. Hours vary per week and always in agreement with you.
- Or a fixed part time employment for specific days and shifts. Hours from 12-18 hours pw. We work with morning/early afternoon shifts from 08:00 - 14:00. And afternoon/evening shifts from 15:00 - 21:00.
You will be trained in the fit20 system through our online and offline Academy. The online modules are accessible from home. The internship in the studio will be at the studio in Rosedale. You will receive a fit20 certificate once you pass the exam and the training is completed. The training will take about 16 days over the course of 1 or 2 months.
Do you have:
- A passion for health and fitness
- Great personal and communication skills
- Can work well on your own with the right team spirit
- Can work in a structured manner and can cope well under time pressure
- Have some medical insight and background based on your study or experience
- Experience as a personal trainer and/or in a medical related profession
- A personal trainer registration
- A first aid certificate
For questions or applications send your cv and cover letter to Catharina Flisijn, owner of fit20 Rosedale, at email@example.com.